Blah blah blah...I've re-read my recent posts and it's way too dry. Not a lot of vivaciousness to be sure, dear reader.
Here's an update about why I haven't been posting lately. I'm doing too much!
1) I learned to bake for Bouzies Bakery and covered for Thomas who was in France for 3 weeks
2) We're re-painting the house in expectation of Kathy's birthday extravaganza
3) I'm also delivery driving for the bakery
4) and applying for teaching jobs for this fall
5) and volunteering on Mondays, tutoring on Tuesdays, and whenever possible working with my dad on the weekends
It's enough to wear me out!
All that aside, my wife Amanda and I are going to FRANCE for too weeks! (After all this house-fixing is over we're renting an apartment near the Arch du Triomph and practicing our French. Amanda's Blog is more loquacious about this adventure.)
So kind reader, I hitherforth will try to write stuff that has more vim to it, for your sake.